Tuesday, May 15, 2012

And The Winner is...Drum Roll Please!

 

Drum Roll To Announce The Winner!

We have a Mother's Day winner!  There were only 25 comments to draw from and here is the comment drawn from our lovely little hat at 11:00 PM Pacific Daylight Savings Time by Grandma.  Is this your comment? 

"A woman who loves God, miniatures, and your grandkids - I don't think I could like you more!!  I love your work and love to read your posts!  I follow you on my Google reader.  And I love, love your work.  Thanks for a chance to enter !!!!"

After I give my drum roll, I usually like to make a long speech, but this time I'll make it quick for grandma.  And the winner is:  Ruth in Texas!  Click on Ruth in Texas to view her blog.  Very interesting.  I realize after reading her latest post that I am a Guilt Taker.  Decide which one you are after reading her latest post.  Please share with us.

Congratulations to Ruth in Texas for winning this lovely dress!

Thanks to all of you for reading my grandma's blog posts and leaving the wonderful comments.  You are all so wonderful.  Grandma and I love to work and talk all night sometimes while we make these lovely dresses and she wants to give away every one we make. 

Thank you Ruth in Texas for entering the drawing.  Please contact grandma real soon for mailing information.

12 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

Congratulations Ruth for this gorgeous prize!
Thank you Felma for the chance.
Hugs, Drora

Ruth said...

Oh my goodness! I never win anything!!! I am so excited!! Here's my email account so I can send you my address!

cosmo102@swbell.net

Thanks so, so much!!!

Ruth

Plushpussycat said...

Congratulations Ruth!!! Thank you, Felma, for another beautiful giveaway! :-) Jennifer

Fabiola said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner.
Bye Faby

Katrina said...

Congratulation Ruth. The dress you won is ingredible. Hugs Kati

Unknown said...

Congratulation to Ruth. Thank you for the wonderful chance.
Hugs from Craftland

miniaturista said...

Mis felicitaciones para Ruth y muchas gracias portu sorteo y tu amabilidad.
Un abrazo
Maite

Rosamargarita said...

Enhorabuena Ruth! Has ganado un precioso vestido.
Gracias Felma.
Un abrazo

Melli Hobby said...

Congratulations to Ruth.
Thank you for the chance.
Greetings
Melanie

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Ruth said...

The dress arrived today!! Breathtaking is the only word I can think to describe it! I am so excited to set it up in its own shadow box!! Thank you so much, Felma!!

Norma said...

Felicidades a la afortunada Ruth.